How is a mobile dent repair in Gold Coast possible?
At Zerodentz, we hear this question frequently from our customers. Most of them have some experience with dent repair services and have dealt with lengthy turnaround times in the past. They assume that repairing dents on a car—and restoring the car’s paint job in the damaged spots—must be a process that takes a few days.
Zerodentz is different: we use an intricate but effective method to massage out dents in your car without compromising the paint job. This process is quick. We can typically remove dents in less than an hour. The speed allows us to offer Gold Coast mobile dent removal. Instead of having you come to us, we can come to you—saving you significant time and hassle.
Types of Mobile Dent Removal
We offer multiple types of mobile car dent repair, including:
- Standard car dent repairs: Maybe someone opened their car door into the side of your vehicle, or perhaps another driver bumped into your car while trying to park. Zerodentz can remove these dents and restore a ‘like new’ aesthetic to your car. Even if the dent is several inches in diameter, we should be able to apply effective paintless dent removal as long as the metal and/or paint have not been stretched.
- Hail damage repairs: Did your car get caught outside during a heavy summer hail storm? Most drivers in Australia have dealt with something similar in the past. Fortunately, our mobile dent repairs at Zerodentz extend to hail damage.
- Mobile service: When we say ‘mobile’ we mean it. Just give us a call, let us know where you are, and we’ll dispatch a repair technician to your location as soon as possible. Past customers have praised us for providing timely and efficient services.
Tips Regarding Mobile Car Dent Repair
Does your car have a dent or two? If you are thinking about calling for mobile dent repair in Gold Coast, make sure to heed these pointers:
- Be prompt: Don’t let dents build up on your car. Dents make a vehicle look shabby and will affect how you feel about driving it. Plus, dents and dings impair your car’s value. To maintain that new car feel and preserve the value of your car, trust Zerodentz for regular dent repairs.
- Make sure you are getting paintless dent removal: Paintless dent removal (known as PDR in the automotive business) is the best way by far to do dent repair. Not only will PDR protect your car’s paint job, but it will also result in effective dent repairs for a third of what you would pay for a non-PDR service.
- Make sure you have the right setting: Zerodentz technicians don’t need much to do their jobs effectively, which is why we can even offer a mobile service. However, we do need a shaded spot to work, so make sure your car is parked in a garage, carport or shaded area when you call us for a repair.
Zerodentz is ready to help you restore the look, feel and value of your car. To learn more about our mobile dent repairs in Gold Coast, contact us today.